White Lion Baking Co.
- If you are into baking but not quite sure how to step into the Paleo baking world, this is a great place for you. White Lion is one of the first and only companies to start pre-packaging mixes for Paleo baking. They offer mixes that include, breads, cakes, muffins, cookies and crackers. Take the guesswork out of it and satisfy your sweet tooth with some easy to make, fresh-baked Paleo home goods!
- Just as it sounds, snacks for on the go Paleo folk like you and me.
- Paleo mixes, treats & jerky all ready to order and pack for your next trip
- Another great source for pre-packaged Paleo trail mixes and other treats. Pretty convenient and you don’t have to spend a whole lot of time prepping and mixing packages up yourself!
- Enough said.
- A great source for information & resources. Only one of its kind.
- Found on Facebook; a great commentary from a current Medical student who lives a Paleo lifestyle and is in the midst of the conventional nutrition and diet currently taught in the education systems today.
- Diane is a Holistic Nutritionist who specializes in the Paleo Diet. She offers lots of information, resources & recipes on her website. Very informative and she keeps the information coming. A great site, easy to read and fun!
- One of my all time favorites… both the website and her book! I think I have almost made everything in her cookbook and many of my recipes are basically a variation of something I’ve made off of her site or from her cookbook. She definitely comes highly recommended as a source for Paleo and those living with Celiac’s disease!
Mark’s Daily Apple
- Another great resource for those living a Paleo/Primal lifestyle. Great information, recipes and other resources on his site. He also just put out a new cookbook, which I just got in the mail and it looks great. Quick and Easy Meals, by Mark Sisson… and it is; quick and easy! Great ideas for those of you just starting out with a Paleo or Primal diet!